Job Opportunities – Door Repair Service Technician
Atlas Door Repair provides clients across the United States with quality repair and installation services. We are a family owned and operated business that is always expanding its team. Employment service by Atlas Door Repair, call now!
Are you interested in becoming a door repair service technician?
An ideal applicant for this job would have:
1. Experience in door repair, installation and/or maintenance. Good understanding of mechanics with the ability to use small hand and power tools, operate and perform on a ladder, ability to lift and carry up to 80-100 pounds (on occasion when necessary).
2. Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose problems, repair and test results within a time efficient manner. All in compliance with (OSHA) service safety practices.
3. The ability to manage your time in an organized, responsible, and customer oriented manner with professionalism.
4. Energetic personality that can handle paperwork well and on-time.
5. High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
6. Valid drivers license with verifiable good driving record.
7. Ability and willingness to travel and/or relocate is a plus!
8. Good health is a factor, as this position is physically demanding.
9. Owning your own service vehicle a plus, but not always necessary
10. Salesmanship and customer service skills important. As well as having a neat, clean and professional appearance.
Click Button For Free Quote:
Need to schedule door repair or new installation services? To schedule a repair, or for a free quote on our services with no obligations to buy, please call us now at 800-359-3449.
Atlas door repair23900 W Industrial Dr suite #1
Plainfield, Illinois 60585-729(800) 359-3449https://atlasdoorrepair.com
Plainfield, Illinois 60585-729